I saw this simple book tag on the Rattle The Stars blog and thought I’d do it here,
1. How many books do you plan to read in 2019?
I plan on reading 100 books as last year I set my Goodreads goal as 95 books and easily outdid that by reading over 130 books!
2. Name five books you didn’t get to read last year but want to make a priority in 2019.
3. Name a genre you want to read more of.
I’d love to read more historical fiction, I can’t remember I read any of this genre as I find it very hit or miss for me, especially as I own quite a lot of books of this genre so I’d love to find some I love.
4. Three non-book related goals for 2019?
- Lose 2 stone
- Eat healthier
- Deal with my mental health issues in a better and more healthier way
Healthy – whether that be mentally, physically or emotionally. I’d like to look back on 2019 and know I’ve had a good, happy and healthy year where less got in my way.