Hey, I know this is super late being as it’s nearly halfway through February (whoops!), but I thought I’d show the books I’m planning on reading during the month of February!
1. Half-Blood (Covenants #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I’ve had this series on my TBR for years and I’ve loved everything I’ve read by J.L.A so I’m hoping to enjoy this.
2. Maus by Art Spiegelman – This graphic novel has finally been ordered into my library so I’m excited to start this, after seeing so many glowing reviews for years.
3. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody – Some of my favourite Booktubers have been recommending this read and after receiving this for Christmas I thought it was time to finally start reading it.
4. The Wrath & The Dawn (The Wrath & The Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh – I thought it was finally time to read this after pulling out my TBR jar.
5. The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley – This is one of the oldest books I own and that has been on my TBR the longest (over 6 years to be precise… ouch), so I’m hoping to finally knock this one off.
6. Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons – Another series that’s been on my TBR for years… it seems this month is the month of backlist reads.
What are you planning on reading this month?