Hiya, these are some of the books I plan on reading this month, this month is quite a few backlist books mixed in with a new release and some of my top 5 I want to read this year.
1. Storm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer – This is my TBR jar pick for this month.
2. The Girl King (The Girl King #1) by Mimi Yu – A 2019 release that has finally come through from the library, can’t wait to read this asian-inspired fantasy!
3. Heartstopper: Volume One by Alice Oseman – I read this back when it was a webcomic, so I can’t wait to finally read a final, solid copy of it!
4. Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover – Ew. I despise this cover so, so much but I’ve been meaning to read this series for so long.
5. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles – One of my Top 5 I want to read during 2019.
6. Paper Girl by Cindy R. Wilson – I pre-ordered this paperback version after seeing so many glowing reviews for how it represents mental health, so I’m really looking forward to this one.
What are you planning on reading this March?