I missed out on lasts weeks feature, so decided to do it this week, as I don’t really listen to audiobooks and this feature was a topic I really wanted to include in my blog.
As I’m quite a bit of a mood reader, I thought I’d include 5 Spring 2019 new releases that I’m planning on reading this Spring, and 5 backlist books that are on my TBR for this season!
My Spring Backlist TBR:
- Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
My Spring 2019 New Releases TBR:
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal
What books have you guys got on your Spring TBR? I’d love some more inspiration! Do you even make TBR’s? I find I do but rarely stick to them as well as I’d like!