So far I’m still battling on with my TBR and I’ve gotten through so many backlist books that I’m really proud of myself – especially as of writing this post I’m already over 50% towards my Goodreads Reading Goal of 100 books which is insane??
- Delirium series by Lauren Oliver – My main plan of this month is to complete the Delirium series, as this is such an OG YA book series I still cannot believe I haven’t read.
- The Siren by Kiera Cass – This is the only book by Cass I haven’t read, and with pretty much enjoying the Selection series to a certain extent and already owning this book I’m ready to get this off my TBR.
- The Dark Heroine duology by Abigail Gibbs – I read the first one of this duology years ago and really enjoyed it, but it was very much alike wattpad trash I adore, so it will be interesting to read this having matured more and see where the follow up takes the story.
- Never Never #2 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher – I enjoyed the first book in this series, but the issue is the books are super short and I did find it would have just been better to publish them as a whole bind up. As of yet the book is still quite a mystery so I’m excited to see what I uncover in the follow up.
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey – I’ve had issues with this series for a while, in that I adored the first book and then hated the second so I’m planning to just get this series finished and hope it’s more like the first book than the second.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson – This is one of my planned rereads for 2019, and as I’m planning to read quite a few books that are part of a series I though this standalone that I’ve previously adored would be great to slip in. I’m interested to see if I still love it as much as I did reading it the first time.
What are you going to be reading this month? Are you participating in or hosting any challenges? Let me know in the comments!
1 thought on “May TBR”