May was the battle of the book slumps! So this month I’m aiming to read the majority of what’s on my TBR and catch up on the books I didn’t get round to in May *looking at you Beautiful Darkness*. Luckily, as the previous months I read so month I’m still way ahead of my Goodreads goal! So without further ado, here’s my June TBR;
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides- I received this as a christmas gift last year and thought it was finally time to read it.
- Whiskey, Words & A Shovel by R.H. Sin – I adore his poetry and this is the only anthology of his work I haven’t read.
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh – I read the first book in this duology, The Wrath & The Dawn, earlier this year and adored it, so I’m super excited to find out how the story ends!
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira- A few years ago this was really hyped up in the book community and I never got round to reading it, so with this year being the year I read backlog books I thought it was finally time.
- Big Mushy Happy Lump by Sarah Anderson – A nice, quick book that will hopefully get me back on my reading game. I previously read her other 2 books this year, so would like to catch up with all her work.
- Born At Midnight by C. C. Hunter – This one of the oldest books on my TBR, and I have recently seen quite a few of the people I follow on goodreads reading the series and raving about it, so I’m excited to see how I find it!
What are you going to be reading this month? Are you participating in or hosting any challenges? Have you read any of the books I’ve listed or are planning on reading? Let me know in the comments!